Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5th 2011


                Lately I’ve had so much stomach stress issues! We’re moving on Saturday, and it seems like every day I find a better reason to stay here! Last week, I threw up Saturday night and then I had indigestion all week. I actually fasted all day Friday to see if that would help my stomach settle out. And it did, mostly. But dairy still makes me a little bit queasy.
                I spent yesterday afternoon at Hope’s house eating wings and watching movies with Doug. It was really nice! Their mom gave me a ride home because Leo locked mom’s car keys in the car. Both sets. I’m not sure how he managed to get both in their, but its Leo. Hope and I walked to Wal-Mart to get some movies, picked up the wings on the way home and plopped on the couch having some girl talk and chilling out. Doug came in halfway through the first movie, Something Borrowed. He tries to act all tough, but he’s such a sucker for romcoms.  Then we watched Pirates 4. I LOVED IT! I hadn’t seen it yet, and neither had Hope. I absolutely adored Penelope Cruz and Johnny Depp together! I’m going to miss them so much. I know it’s normal to grow apart from your high school friends when you start getting ready for college, but I really thought I had one more year. Maybe I’m being melodramatic; it wouldn’t be a first for me. It just feels so unfair. And I KNOW I should be grateful. There are so many people who can’t even consider the possibility of college or whose parents don’t have jobs or don’t even have parents. So I am grateful. But maybe I’m really selfish too.
                Enough of that. I really hope we go to the library today! I need some new books.  I wonder if we’ll have to stop using our library system... I hope not! We’ll be back at least three times a month! That should be plenty of time to return and borrow books. I’m just scared this new library won’t have nearly as large of a system. I know for a fact really. There’s no way they have over 20 libraries across this itty bitty town, lol.
                I know it wasn’t very long, but I just don’t have the energy to do more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment