Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 6th 2011

          Hi everybody! I spent the weekend camping with my camp fire club, so it's pretty safe to say my hair smells pretty bad unless you happen to like that odd smell of hair and smoke. It wasn't even real camping, we all stayed in this huge building that has bathrooms and showers and a kitchen and heat and 15 bunk beds. So it wasn't really roughing it. But it wasn't boring. Only one of my friends came and we don't really hang out very much. I spent my time in thirds lol. one third playing with the three year old. One third with my brothers friends. And the last third with the 9-10 year old's playing hide and seek. It wasn't so terrible. The worst part was the night hike. We decided to go over the swinging bridge, which was great and everything except that the cables were just replaced so I managed to slice my finger open. But I keep washing it, so hopefully I will avoid infection. I tried to go geo-caching with everyone, but the three year old was over tired and causing trouble, so I got to carry her back, screaming, the whole way back to her Poppa for a nap. I don't remember if she actually slept or not, but she was in a much better mood an hour later.
          Hopefully, my friend Step is on her way to come get me so we can hang out for awhile before her Mom comes to get her from her Dad's house. I can't decide if I wanna play games on the computer or go take a nap...Daylight savings alllllwwwaayys messes me up :/ But it's worse in the spring lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment