Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7th 2011

          Hy everybody! I did end up going to Step's house! It was pretty fun, we haven't had a chance to hang out in a long time so it was great to catch up. We talked about all the stuff that's been going on in our lives, and I showed her all my favorite Lonely Island video's on YouTube.
          But all good things must come to an end, so I went home. Today, I've pretty much wasted. And I packed six boxes form my room. You can't tell from looking though. Mom brought three of NeeCee's kids home to spend the night with us, so I unexpectedly got baby duty. I don't realllly mind, I just prefer a little bit of notice. We had dinner and went to  Braum's for ice cream. Then I gave the baby(she's almost three, but that's still a baby right?) a bath. Now they're all eating potato chips before bed.
           Also, I'm a little frustrated. See, I like this boy, and I have absolutely no clue how he feels about me. Do you know the feeling?? Anyways Boy, if you're reading this, I like you! Make a move!
Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment