Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 9th, 2011

          So, a good friend of mine recently started a blog, it's called "Add Some Sparkle To Your Day" and it's definitely worth reading!


          These past few days seem like they are just crawling by. And I'm not even really taking advantage of it. I have so many things to do, but I just keep procrastinating :/ bad habit, I know. I need to work on my issue summaries for my WoHeLo, I need to document all my hours doing these blogs, I need to set up a day with OYP to come do my Homeschooled presentation. It's a little overwhelming. Which makes me think, you can be overwhelmed and underwhelmed. Can you ever just be whelmed? Something to ponder lol! 
          I know a lot of those words that don't really make sense. Like, Mouse Mice, House Hice? Nope. Spouse Spice? Nope. It isn't very logical.
          Tonight I'm going to the opening of the DREAM exhibit with my executive director and some board members. I feel so special to be invited to represent CFUSA!
          I finally found a Water Safety Instructor class! Well, Hope's mom found it for me. But same diff. I talked to my camp director and she said that as soon as we completed a contract, that she would include a clause that if I finish the summer at camp and they use my WSI certification, then they'll pay me back for the cost in my paycheck! Super excited for that. It means I get to do swim lessons by myself. Like, be in charge of them! I love being in the pool. I don't particularly want to be on waterfront. Em can have it lol. I know she wants it. I can't wait for summer to come back. 
          Candy sales are coming up soon, and I'm not looking forward to it. I can never decide if I want to go big or go home. We've sold up to three thousand worth before, but we've also had years where five hundred is hard. And so many people are quitting candy sales that it's really easy to get Top Seller awards. It's disheartening. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. That's all for now folks! TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment